Why not learn more about Destinations?
Sep 29, 2018 // By:admin // No Comment
Are you searching for new and interesting travel destination? For those who are tired of their usual travel destination, then they should travel to Cape Town, South Africa for a change. In here, you will obtain additional info and suggested travel destinations in Cape Town.
If you are already sick of the long cold season on the state where you are dwelling, then it is timely that you visit Cape Town for a change so you can soak or can enjoy the beautiful African sun. Actually, there are growing number of travelers who visited Cape Town not just of its beautiful beaches but also for other reasons and some of these are further detailed in this article.
A Geographical Overview of Cape Town, South Africa
It is famous port city of South Africa that is located under the imposing and beautiful Table Mountain. Because of its temperate climate, there are growing number of travelers who visited the city, especially during the cold winter season.
Cape Town: What Are the Suggested Travel Destinations and Attractions of the City?
There are lots of travelers who visited the city not only because of the wonderful climate it has but also of its culture, hospitality, cuisine as well as the wonderful tourist attractions it houses. In this write-up you will learn why travelers visited the city and what it offers them.
The city not only has diverse shopping destinations but also nightlife, entertainment, theatre, cuisine, music and art. Should you be the type of person who likes extreme sports and activities, then Cape Town is truly the ideal destination for you as it offers plenty of conventional and extreme sports and activities. If you enjoy seeing beautiful landscapes and attractions, then check out the suggested attractions showcased underneath.
1. Castle of Good Hope is a famous tourist destination in the city. This castle was built from 1666 to 1679 and it is considered as the city’s oldest colonial structure which are preserved and protected by the government.
2. Cape Malay Quarter is the ideal place to visit for those who love culture and history.
3. If you want to shop around and bring souvenir items to your colleagues, relatives and friends back home, then the Craft Markets should be on your list.
4. Travelers and tourists can also have the chance to taste the wonderful cuisine of South Africa by visiting some of its restaurants and diners.
5. Cape Town also boasts plenty of appealing and mesmerizing gardens with fruits, flowers, veggies and other ornamental plants. Travelers can also come across gardens that give visitors the opportunity to eat and to pick fruits, either for a fee or for free.
Other than planning your travel itineraries to Cape Town, South Africa, you are also advised to be careful when choosing travel agencies, thus you are advised to get only the services of reputable, licensed, accredited and legitimate travel agencies.